class used to define parameters passed from user to SimuCell
class is used by SimuCell as an interface to accept all
information input from users. The Parameter
class defines the name,
type,allowed values, and a description of the input variable.
- a string defining the name of the variable
(this is the name seen in the GUI)
- default value of the variable (this is used if
the value is not specified by the user). The type must match
the variable 'type'.
- the class/type of the input variable. Allowed
types are defined in SimuCell_Class_Type.
- allowed values for this input variable. The
format depends on the variable 'type'
- a short string description of the variable.
This will show up as a tooltip in the GUI
Parameter_Set - This is triggered by the script when value
of a parameter is set.